Getting Started with Office 365
Office 365 for Education
Office 365 is a suite of cloud-based Microsoft Office applications, which are accessible on virtually any internet-connected device. Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, Outlook Online, OneNote Online, Sway and OneDrive (cloud-based file storage) provide the convenience of anytime, anywhere accessibility and editing from computers as well as mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Get started with Office 365 for education. Watch the tutorials that will help you use Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive for Education on your devices.(If you wish to install Office 2013 to your SMH desktop, please contact SMH Support, ext. 232, to make an installation reservation.)
Remember that the login process for Saint Mary's Hall has been simplified.You will not receive an email from Microsoft nor will you be asked to change your password.
Installing Office 365 on your personal devices:
2) When prompted sign-in with your SMH Network email address.
3) Once redirected sign-in with your SMH Network login & password. (If you still aren't authenticated put the domain name before your user name. i.e., smhall\SMH user name).
4) Under the applications icons, click Install for PC or Mac. If installing on our tablet or smartphone, click Get Office on your devices.
5) From the Manage installs page, select language, click Install.
Office 365 will start the download. Click the executable file to open, then click Yes to run the setup.
7) Follow the prompts to complete the process.
Just use your network login/password to get started; your Saint Mary's Hall account has already been established through the IT Department. Should you have additional support questions, please contact one of the library staff or email@example.com for specific tech support.